The Weeping Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic, semi-literate wolf role play.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasilia
Admin
Vasilia

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules Empty7/9/2015, 11:24 pm

1. This is a semi-literate role play, so I do expect well thought out posts. I don't have a specific sentence count, but I don't want any one-liners. As long as it's obvious that you put effort into your post, you'll be fine.

2. Watch your spelling and grammar. I know that every post won't be perfect, but like the last rule, as long as we can see that you're trying your best we won't get mad.

3. This is a realistic role play, which means that there are no crazy colored wolves with wings. No accessories like necklaces or strange moon-shaped marking on your characters forehead. There may some exceptions to this rule, like if your character escaped from a zoo or something like that, but that would be extremely rare, and you would need to run it by me in a private message first.

4. No obnoxious pictures or text in your signature. Have fun with it, but make it relevant to the site. Also, list all of the characters you play somewhere in your signature.

5. This goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyways, so that no one has any excuses. Don't be a jerk, okay? Be nice and respectful. I'm not going to get mad if your just joking around, but if someone gets offended, apologize and then don't do it again.

6. I don't care if you cuss. Just don't get carried away, and don't use them to insult other people. Sometimes you just need to add in a "shitdamnit!" because you can't think of how else to express your frustration or whatever, just don't be excessive about it.

7. Keep the OOC posts in the role playing forums to a minimum.

8. If there are any problems between you and another person here on this site, please inform a staff member. This is a place to have fun, and if another member is causing you to have a negative experience, I want to hear about it. Screenshots of any dispute would be appreciated, so that the person trying to help you has a better idea of what happened.

9. When joining, make your account and then go to the Character Creation forum and wait for your wolf to be accepted by a staff member before posting in your respective pack.

10. There is no limit on how many characters you can play, however, make sure that you are able to keep all of them active. If you make too many characters and you begin to feel overwhelmed by the amount of wolves you have, you there are two different options for you. You can kill some of them off in whichever way you choose, or you can place some up for adoption so that others may resume playing those characters.

11. Please be active! If you are an important part of a plot, and you are inactive for more than two weeks without making arrangements beforehand, a staff member has the ability to step in and roleplay your character to a point where they are no longer holding up the plot. If you are absent for more than a month without any notice, the staff has the ability to place your character up for adoption and your account may be deleted. If you do decide to return and find that you have been deleted or had your characters adopted out, you are more than welcome to rejoin with new characters.

12. Tag your threads as Private or Open. An Alpha has the ability to enter any thread, even if it is tagged as private.

13. If any problems arise, I reserve the right to add rules as I see fit. Just remember to use common sense- if you think that what you're about to do is stupid, don't do it.

NOTE: The Packs already have pre-made Alphas, however, two of them will be up for adoption. You cannot adopt these wolves until you have proven that you are an active, literate member. These wolves will be very big players in upcoming plots so you need to prove to me that you are up to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://weepingshores.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weeping Shores :: General :: Guidebook-
Jump to: